Hogwarts Institute of Higher Knowledge
Welcome to The School of Hogwarts. Please Login or Register if you wish to be a student here.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The School of Hogwarts. Please Login or Register if you wish to be a student here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Rights

Go down

Rules and Rights Empty Rules and Rights

Post  Magil Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:20 pm

There are two big rules here. The first rule is simple: Respect self, others and property.

If you do that, it covers just about every other rule that I could put up here. It includes not annoying people, because that would be disrespectful to them. It includes not spamming spells, because that would be disrespectful to the dream. It includes not engaging oneself in a roleplay and then multiworlding...for, again, that would be disrespectful to your roleplaying partner.

The possible list goes on.

Basically, I've come to recognize that if I set rules, people will find loop-holes. ...so I'm using a blanket rule. If you are in direct contradiction with it, you will have my staff and I to deal with.

1st offense: Warning
2nd offense: Detention
3rd offense: Ejection

...literally. 3 strikes and you're out. Keep pissing us off, and you're banned. We all want to have a good time here...but we can't do it if people are being stupid. ...the reason that the consequences HAVE to be so harsh...is because we all have rights.

STUDENTS HAVE A RIGHT TO:
- A safe, sane learning environment
- A fun place to enjoy the continuity
- A continually growing community
- A supportive community
- Regular classes
- Assistance, whenever needed
- Respect
- Regular Feedback
- Improvement

...then there's the staff.

STAFF HAVE A RIGHT TO:
- A safe, sane learning environment
- A fun place to enjoy the continuity
- A continually growing community
- Be respected
- Enjoy their classes
- Participate in roleplays with other Hogwarts Dreams, without persecution. The same as students.
- Support from their administration
- Deal with those who would ruin the dream standard (because they, too, have a right to a dream standard)

...now...so long as everybody respects one-another's rights...I reckon we'll be okay. It is my job, or a teacher's job, to take care of an issue should they see it. It is the job of the caretaker and the prefects to monitor the dream for quality control issues. We reserve the right to monitor you for the betterment of the dream.
Magil
Magil
Admin

https://tsoh.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum